Photography found here
Added some plants to hang out with the fawn :)
how do cats even work
- A cat can jump up to five times its own height in a single bound.
- The little tufts of hair in a cat’s ear that help keep out dirt direct sounds into the ear, and insulate the ears are called “ear furnishings.”
- The ability of a cat to find its way home is called “psi-traveling.” Experts think cats either use the angle of the sunlight to find their way or that cats have magnetized cells in their brains that act as compasses.
- One reason that kittens sleep so much is because a growth hormone is released only during sleep.
- A cat has 230 bones in its body. A human has 206. A cat has no collarbone, so it can fit through any opening the size of its head.
- A cat’s nose pad is ridged with a unique pattern, just like the fingerprint of a human.
- If they have ample water, cats can tolerate temperatures up to 133 °F.
- A cat’s heart beats nearly twice as fast as a human heart, at 110 to 140 beats a minute.
- Cats don’t have sweat glands over their bodies like humans do. Instead, they sweat only through their paws.
- The claws on the cat’s back paws aren’t as sharp as the claws on the front paws because the claws in the back don’t retract and, consequently, become worn.
- Cats make about 100 different sounds. Dogs make only about 10.
- Researchers are unsure exactly how a cat purrs. Most veterinarians believe that a cat purrs by vibrating vocal folds deep in the throat. To do this, a muscle in the larynx opens and closes the air passage about 25 times per second.
- A cat almost never meows at another cat, mostly just humans. Cats typically will spit, purr, and hiss at other cats.
- A cat’s back is extremely flexible because it has up to 53 loosely fitting vertebrae. Humans only have 34.
- Some cats have survived falls of over 65 feet (20 meters), due largely to their “righting reflex.” The eyes and balance organs in the inner ear tell it where it is in space so the cat can land on its feet. Even cats without a tail have this ability.
- A cat can travel at a top speed of approximately 31 mph (49 km) over a short distance.
- A cat’s hearing is better than a dog’s. And a cat can hear high-frequency sounds up to two octaves higher than a human.
- A cat’s brain is biologically more similar to a human brain than it is to a dog’s. Both humans and cats have identical regions in their brains that are responsible for emotions.
And that’s how cats work.
Ok, so I don’t know how I ended up here and woah!
And also they made this
There’s even a granny!
(there’s a guy who looks like Hulk btw)
and there are
THEY MADE THOR
And there’s also this which made me laugh
this is the coolest shit b.
professional-professional said: Would you like it in the vag or ass when I rape you?
At least now that I disabled Anonymous asks, your own face is attached to your pitiful hatemail.
And if you recognize this ugly mug, shoot me a name!
ETA: He’s been tracked down.
HIS NAME IS BRANDON BAYARD AND HE LIVES IN SUPERIOR, WISCONSIN.
Reblog the shit out of this so it shows up on every background search done by every guy trying to hire him ever.
REBLOGGING THIS ALWAYS, FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT
- when you talk to people make sure you’re boldemort
- put on a sweatshirt or you’ll get coldemort
- make sure your laundry is foldemort
- all that glitters is not goldemort
- make jokes so people can loldemort
- throw out your bread before it gets moldemort
- live life to fullest even when you are oldemort
- don’t always do what you’re toldemort
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, one of the worlds coolest celebrities both on, and off the set.
The Rock is literally one of my favorite people
if you don’t like the Rock we can’t be friends
…Why isn’t there a reality tv show based around him just cooking food. and eating. and feeding people. and being cool.
w h y
I love himmmmmm
Fun fact. “The Rock” has single handedly contributed more to make a wish foundation than anyone else on the face of this earth.
best smile in hollywoodI really hope these are legit and he didn’t just do it for the cameras.
My first love
IT’S A HUMMINGBEE
These are BEE FLIES!
Harmless to everything else, these precious little cutie pies sneak their eggs into beehives, where their larvae can parasitize bee larvae and eat their food reserves!
Simultaneously adorable and insidious!
First rubber boas, now these little fuckers. Nature is magical.
Publication info Paris: Impr. nationale, 1885